This fascinating tour takes you through one of Bhutan’s oldest preserved areas connected by the wildlife corridors of Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park in the northwest, Phibsoo Wildlife Sanctuary in the southwest, Phrumsengla National Park in the northern center, and Jomotshangkha Wildlife Sanctuary in the south east. Then, fly into the heart of Royal Manas Wildlife Park, and experience the indigenous flora and fauna in abundance.
Points of Interest:
• Royal Manas National Park
• Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park
• Phibsoo Wildlife Sanctuary
• Phrumsengla National Park in the northern center
• Jomotshangkha Wildlife Sanctuary in the southeast