Date: 1st March -3rd March
Tour Duration: 8 Nights
Destination: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Gangtey/Phobjikha
Punakha Tshechu or festival is one of the popular festivals held for three (03) days in the courtyard of Punakha dzong to honor Guru Rinpoche. Masked dances and cultural programs are performed by the monks and locals wearing colorful costumes. Locals and visitors gather to witness the festival and get blessed. A large tapestry is displayed at the end the festival and believed that the sight of thongdrel (tapestry) cleanses the sins.
- Witness the most popular Punakha Festival.
- Enjoy with local people sharing wonderful experiences.
- Explore the beautiful valleys of Bhutan.
- Visit to historical temples, monasteries, dzongs of Bhutan.
- Discover the insightful and historical religious dances and cultural Performances.
- Offering Butter Lamp
Tour Cost in $ (Dollar): $ 440 per night per person
- Luxury accommodations in 3star hotel/resort (4star/resort & 5star hotel/resort in additional cost)
- All meals on your journey.
- Airport transfer to/from Paro International Airport.
- Daily sightseeing with English speaking tour executives.
- Luxury car with certified and experienced driver throughout your journey.
- Bhutan sustainable development fee- $200 per night per person.
- Visa/permit – $40 per person- one (01) time.
- Daily mineral water on your journey.
- Bhutanese cuisine dinner at Local Farm House
- Offer Butter lamp at Kyichu Lhakhang
- Flight reservation
- Visa processing assistance
- Personalized itinerary designing and planning.